Today’s progress

Didn’t get as much done today as I wanted to.

From yesterday’s list, I converted the top left information box to display the avatar’s statistics instead of the MMO statistics, and I got the player’s action bar to display and trigger the abilities of the avatar that the player’s currently inhabiting.

However, I ended up spending a lot of time debugging some memory leaks and miscellaneous crashes related to the new ability system, and so never made it to starting on the display issues of actually showing abilities recharging in the ability bar.  I still need to figure out how I want to do that.  I’ll try to get to it tomorrow!